A facial massage is the best way to take care of your skin. It helps you to rejuvenate and relax your face muscles and improvises the blood circulation that makes your skin glow instantly. Many of a few might be aware that facial massage lifts your mood and makes your stress free. That’s Why i am here to tell you that how to do facial massage at home.
Well! We are all busy and most of us do not have time to visit salon especially in this quarantine time. Visiting a salon sometimes becomes hectic.
In this article, I am gonna share the right way and steps to do a facial massage at home. Read the article to find the best way to rejuvenate your skin.
How to Do a Facial Massage At Home?
Before you start with the facial part make sure to do these things mentioned below:
• Clean your face properly with some mild cleanser. Make sure that your skin is clean before you start with the facial massage at home.
• Choose suitable facial oil for yourself. Make sure to choose it with according to your skin type
• If you’re not comfortable with the oil then use moisturizer or cream for massaging your face.
• Make sure to wash your hands properly. Use a face roller to massage your face.
Now Follow the given below steps for Facial Massage at home
STEP 1: Massage Your Forehead
• You should knuckles on your forehead, right between your eyebrows.
• Gently move them up, towards the hairline, and then sideways towards your temples.
• Repeat it over for 4-5 times.
STEP 2: Massage the eye area
• Massage gently with your fingers
• Glide the fingers under your eye area and nose bridge
• Repeat this 5 times.
STEP 3: Massage the Cheeks
• Place the knuckles on your cheeks or near the nose bridge.
• Massage gently on your cheeks, towards the ears
• Repeat it for 4-5 times
STEP 4: Massage the Mouth Area
• You should have to make a “V” sign with your Index and Middle Fingers.
• Place the fingers and massage near your mouth area, upper lips, and lower lip.
• Gently press and pull the fingers
• Repeat it for 4-5 times
STEP 5: Massage the Chin Area
• Place your knuckles towards your chin area. The jawline rests between the knuckles.
• Gently pull the knuckle upward, along the jawline, towards your ear
• Repeat to 4-5 times
STEP 6: Massage the Neck
• Place the knuckles right under the Chin
• Pull them downwards gently towards the collarbone
• Keep repeating movements by moving the knuckles towards your jawline
• Do 4-5 times
STEP 7: Massage the Entire Outline of Your Face
• Place the knuckles between your eyebrows
• Move it upward side
• Bring it down the side of your face
Once you are done with these steps, place your palms on your face and gently press while taking a deep breath. This will help you relax. This is a very basic yet effective technique for facial massage. You can easily follow these steps are easy to follow. Facial Massage has a number of benefits:
Benefits of Facial Massage at Home
1. Helps Reduce Stress
It is psychologically said that facial massage reduces stress. The facial massage technique will help to reduce anxiety and elevates your mood.
2. Helpseveralood Flow
The facial massage rollers improvise your blood circulation in the facial skin. It instantly improves your blood flow. Jade Rollers are new things that will greatly help you to do that.
3. May Have Anti-Aging Benefits
Facial Massage improvises the skin structure that may help keep the skin smooth and also minimize the appearance of fine lines at your skin. You can enhance your look too by the help of facial massage at home
Facial massages are extremely comforting when you do at home. I have shared some great ideas for a facial massage . So it is quite good for you to glow your skin with instant facial massage. I hope you liked the idea of facial massage at home.
So relaxing at home and making the things glow will be a great idea I guess. What do you think? Well! If you’re thinking for salon and want to spend more bucks then you can, but the idea of facial massage at home has worked for many.
So, that’s all for the facial massage at home. I hope you’ll like it. Don’t forget to share your experience with me in the comment section. Stay tuned with us for more such articles and shares the article with your friends.