The must-do things with your skin are exfoliation. Exfoliation removes the dead skin cells from your body. It is necessary for every skin type to exfoliate and avoiding it results in break up, acne, dullness, etc. Many of you are not aware of how to exfoliate skin? Am I right?
There are different methods and techniques of exfoliation which people usually avoid. Your skin type itself determines how to exfoliate skin. Exfoliation doesn’t mean to rub your body roughly and harshly. It is about how gently you clean your body whether it is your face or legs, it doesn’t matter.
Exfoliating your body from time to time makes your skin glow and removes all dead skin cells, also improvises your blood circulation. So here I will be telling you how to exfoliate skin? Scroll a bit up to know all about it.
Exfoliate your Skin according to Skin Type
There are different methods and tools to exfoliate your skin. There are many facial scrubs and brushes that help you in molt your skin.
· Alpha-hydroxy Acids: The alpha-hydroxy acids include glycolic, lactic, tartaric, and citric acids. They work as wonders to your skin. These work by breaking apart bonds holding dull and dead skin cells on the skin surface. It naturally slough your skin without any harm.
· Beta-hydroxy Acids: These are best for the acne-prone skin and it will work inside out from your body.
· Exfoliating Brush: This is usually a brush that can be used on the face or other parts of the body. It removes the layer of dead skin from your body. Some of them are designed as drying brushing and others can be used as facial cleanser and body wash.
· Sponge: The gentle way to exfoliate your skin. It can be used with warm water, soap or body wash.
· Exfoliating Glove: The easy way to exfoliate if you don’t like brush and sponge. They are much effective for legs and hands. Also, they are easy to use.
· Sluffing Scrub: You can directly apply your scrub to the skin and massage gently in a circular motion. You can wash your face after 1-2 minutes with warm water. Remember don’t scrub harshly it results in rashes.
Exfoliation by Body Parts
You need to take care of whether you are exfoliating your face, legs, or your sensitive parts. Wrongly exfoliating makes your skin dry and it will result in the dullness. Here are a few tips just go with them thoroughly:
The type of exfoliate to use on your face depends on the skin type. You can exfoliate your face by mechanical means i.e. Scrub. You can apply gently on your face and rub in a circular motion. Then rinse with lukewarm water.
2.Arms and Legs
The easiest way to exfoliate your arms, legs, and hands are with sponge, brush, or glove. This will help you in removing the dead skin cells. You can also use a body scrub. I usually prefer Mcaffine.
There are many peels and scrubs are available in the market for feet. You can go with them. Many of you might be using a pumice stone for exfoliating feet. It works great!
You can use brush or loofah to exfoliate bikini line and pubic areas. You should use this in a warm shower to soften skin first. Apply the scrub gently and then you can wash thoroughly.
Benefits of Skin Exfoliation
Here are some benefits, why you should exfoliate your skin:
· It removes the dead skin cells
· It improves your blood circulation
· Exfoliation encourages skin turnover, resulting in brighter skin
· Allows better absorption of moisturizers and serums
How often you should exfoliate?
Many of you might be wondering how to exfoliate? Isn’t it? Don’t worry I will let you know all about it. Exfoliation depends on the skin type and the technique or tools that you are using. Oily Skin requires frequent exfoliation, sensitive skin should avoid over-exfoliation and dry skin should take dry how gently to exfoliate.
You should stop exfoliating when you notice redness, inflammation, peeling, and irritation. Exfoliation will remove all skin type problems but you need to take care of when to exfoliate, how often exfoliate and what should be duration of doing it as per skin type.
How to Exfoliate Skin? Now you got it, you can thank me later. Well! I hope you liked the article. If you like my tips and methods then do share it with your friends. Why enjoy it alone? Let me know which way helped you in better exfoliation of your skin and if I missed any do tell me in the comment section. Also, stay tuned with me for more such articles. I will keep you updated with all your skin solution.