Hey Guys i am back again with one more precious article to build up your confidence which is The power of motivation to transform your life.
Trust your emotional intelligence to deepen your dreams
Motivation is the will to strive, to achieve the goals that you set, to strive to meet personal needs.
It is the cause of action or non-action. To push forward, to motivate yourself to action, you have to break the mental and emotional limits, and above all focus on specific interests.
How do you change your life, and where do you start?
The power of emotional intelligence is essential to start a new path and to enhance the current path. Thanks to it we can detect and perceive priorities and needs and give rise to the activation of our will.
The intelligence is not enough to succeed in today’s world, creative ideas are needed to advance and above all determination. We are all creators of our lives according to our beliefs and our values.
Today getting ahead is not for the best, nor the most intelligent, but for those who dare to deepen their dreams and manifest them with clarity and determination.This is the power of motivation.
Benefits of good personal motivation
- Perseverance and self-confidence.
- The transformation of the vision of the past in a positive way.
- Managing negative thoughts to stimulate new solutions.
- Change management with flexibility and constant personal adaptation.
- Flexibility and error correction as a means to learn more.
- Creativity to be artists of your own life.
Motivation for achievement
“Achievement motivation is an urge to overcome challenges, move ahead, and grow.
” For example, if an individual in their school, church, family, friends, and books was emphasized on personal achievement, their attitude toward life tended to be familiar.
If friendships and affiliation were emphasized, motivations were dominated by social attitudes.
It has also been found that countries with more people motivated towards personal achievement tend to show faster economic and social development.
This type of motivation leads to higher goals and impulses, as people work better and achieve more outstanding progress.
People-oriented towards personal achievement seek success “per se”. She does not experience a particularly strong “thirst for money”, although she can acquire riches in her effort to succeed. He works because of his desire to overcome obstacles, achieve goals, and be useful to others.
The psychological theory of the “Big Five”
There are five major dimensions of character that help you better understand your personality.
- Sociability: Describe the degree of well-being in relationships with other people.
- Affability: Indicates the tendency to adapt to others with behaviors of trust in others, cooperation, or sympathy.
- Emotional stability: It shows the person’s willingness to endure tension. The most stable individuals are carefree, self-confident, and relaxed.
- Tenacity. Refers to the person with discipline, responsibility, persistence, and achievement orientation.
- Openness to experience: Indicates a taste for novelty, reflects imagination, curiosity, and openness to change.
The most important thing is to keep in mind that whatever the type of personality that characterizes us, we all have the possibility of living giving the best of ourselves from the moment we decide to activate our will for something worthwhile in our personal life. and in our social, family, or professional development.
I hope you have liked this article which is The power of motivation to transform your life.If you have some more points in your mind then we would like to hear them in comment box below.