Hello guys Today i am gonna discuss Everything About COVID-19 with my Topic, named as What is Coronavirus or Covid-19 .
During the month of December 2019 in WUHAN city of China, Doctors found that many people got some same symptoms of dry cough with mild fever and breathing problem , then doctors gave Antiboitic but its was not responding to those patient and unfortunately people lost their life while treatment .
A scientist named “LEO POON” found that this is a deadly virus and named it “CORONAVIRUS” HE has Suggested that this deadly virus has started from animal may be Bats and got transmitted to humans . In rare cases, they are what scientists call zoonotic, means that they can be transmitted from animals to humans, according to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.Also after around a hundred of deaths WHO(World health organisation) names this coronavirus as COVID-19So this is a short definition about Coronavirus .
How Coronavirus or Covid-19 Got spread in all over the world
As per scientific research and doctors observation we have found that this pallid virus can be spread from a one sick person via Sneezing , coughing with a range of 3-6 meter , also this virus could be survive on any surface for a short period of time and on metallic surface it can be survive for around 48hrs also some sort of time periods have been suggested by scientist for different kind of surface, for an example if a coronavirus or Covid-19 effected person sneezes on a surface and unfortunately a healthy person comes in the contact of that surface by touching that surface or by coming in contact of that sick person he or she can be effected too , this is how Coronavirus spreads among people or we can say a coronavirus effected person can spread it to thousand of people by a chain reaction like from people to people .
What are the symptoms of Coronavirus or Covid-19 and precautionary Steps
Important Note:– Older Citizens and people who have severe underlying medical conditions like lung Disease or heart disease or diabetes may have higher risk for developing more solemn complications from COVID-19 illness.
First of all i would like to discuss that coronavirus Symptoms accur in 2-14 days , so its hard to find that you are effected or not is not easy in starting days also you don”t need to panic if you have some following symptoms it could be a normal fever, cough and cold problems too so therefore some major Coronavirus Symptoms which are as follows :-
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion or inability to provoke
- Bluish lips or face
If you develop these emergency warning signs for Coronavirus or COVID-19 get medical attention immediately or call Your Country helpline For Covid-19 they will test you for this Disease As fast they can
Precautionary Steps to protect yourself from Coronavirus or Covid-19
Clean your hands many times in a day
- Wash your hands often with disinfectant soap and water for at least 30 seconds especially after you have visited outside home or have been in a public place, or after touching outer surface ,blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If clean water and soap are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that have at least 60%-70% alcohol. apply it on all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel cool and dry .
- Avoid or stop touching your eyes, mouth and nose with unwashed hands.
Avoid close or nearby contact
- Avoid close contact or stay away with people who are sick
- Stay home as much as possible or quarantine yourself during this national pandemic
- Put a minimum distance of 3-6 meter between yourself and other people.
- Always Remember that some unfortunate people without symptoms may be able to spread this deadly virus.
Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover or a safety Breathing Mask
- You could be a reason to spread COVID-19 to others even if you do not feel sick.
- Everyone should wear a mask or cloth face cover when they have to go out in public, for example to pick up home need essentials or other necessities.
- The safety mask or cloth face cover is meant to protect other innocent people in case you are infected.
- Do NOT use a facemask meant for a healthcare persons.
- Continue to keep distance about 6 feet between yourself and others. The cloth face cover is not be like and other option for social distancing.
Cover your face while coughs and sneezes
- If you are in a private and unfortunately do not have on your mask or cloth face covering, remember to always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you sneeze or cough or use the inside of your elbow.
- Throw used tissues in the trash instantly after use .
- Immediately after sneeze or cought wash your hands with soap and water for at least for 30 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60%-70% alcohol.
Clean and disinfect or sanitize
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes doorknobs, tables, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, cellphones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, sinks etc.
- If surfaces are dirty, clean them: Use detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection.
Most common EPA-registered household disinfectants will work. Use disinfectants appropriate for the surface.
Some Options are below:
- Diluting your household bleach.
Steps to make a bleach solution, mix:
- 5 tablespoons (1/3rd cup) bleach per gallon of water
- 4 teaspoons bleach per quarter of water Follow manufacturer’s instructions for application and proper ventilation. Check to ensure the product is not past its expiration date. Never mix household bleach with ammonia or any other cleanser. Unexpired household bleach will be effective against coronavirus when properly diluted.
- 5 tablespoons (1/3rd cup) bleach per gallon of water
- Alcohol solutions.
Ensure solution has at least 60%-70% alcohol.
I hope i am Able to provide you the best or ample information about what is coronavirus or Covid-19, how it spread ,Coronavirus Symptoms and Its Precautionary Steps .